The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2946 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Let the writing be green and fresh!


Very good stuff.

Keep at it!

May God bless.

Sincerely,
Dan Blankenship
11/07/09
Carol - this is excellant and resonates well with those who write for the Lord. I often find myself writing as I fall asleep and then not wanting to sleep. His messages at these times brings tears of joy for He is dictating. Thank you for catching the essence of His leading.
May God richly bless and keep writing for Him.
11/09/09
I had never thought about the significance of being a cedar of Lebanon! Being "decay resistant and never eaten by insect larvae. May I not allow the enemy to eat away at what God is trying to do in my life by allowing doubts and uncertainties to enter in and by refreshing myself in the River of Life."

That is fantastic! I am going to try to remember the power of this teaching! Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I enjoyed your article, it is a great encouragement! Blessings on your future writings! :)
11/10/09
Carol, your writing feels like a conversation, sitting down with a long-time friend. We have so much in common: this sense that God is the giver of the words we write; ideas that strike while we're trying to fall asleep! Even the Scripture from Psalm 92 - it's the one I felt was meant just for me when I married my widower husband! (For Better Or Worse on my member page gives you a glimpse :) Your story fits the "green" topic beautifully. I look forward to reading more from your "pen."
11/10/09
I forgot to thank you, too, for finding my story "The Music Box" and leaving a comment for me. I sure appreciate you!
Hi Carol...I love this!
* May I not allow the enemy to eat away at what God is trying to do in my life by allowing doubts and uncertainties to enter in and by refreshing myself in the River of Life.

God has definitely called you to write. I am glad to know I am not alone with sleepless nights about writing :)

Also, so surprised to see your picture. I decided to view some of your writing and was excited to see a familiar face and even said "Hey, that's Green Leaves" and then I immediately went to this article.

I was ministered to with this.