The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/03/09
Sweet fall romance:)
I liked the clever pun in the title--that I got after I read your charming love story.
I love corn mazes. In fact, I'm getting ready to take our youth group to one. Great story and good writing! Well done.
09/05/09
I'm a sucker for romantic stories--and this is no exception. Very sweet. The dialog was real and moved the story along at a good pace. Well done.
I felt like I was there. Didn't see the proposal coming at all...what a fun piece! Loved your writing style.
09/09/09
At first, I thought she was in trouble, until the corn maze was revealed. I didn’t see the proposal coming. I am a sappy romantic, so I loved it.
09/09/09
I saw the proposal coming as soon as he said he'd lost his cell phone--delightful, light romance that was so fun to read!
09/09/09
Sweet, sweet, sweet. Um, did they get their hot cocoa? ;-) Cute characters and a happy ending - I'm set.
Darling. Charming. Sweet. I love happy endings. Thumbs up.
09/09/09
Awww... very sweet. :-)
09/09/09
I think I like the guy. I could see his smirk as he waited for her to exit the corn maze. Fun.
09/09/09
Of course I can't remember names today. the guy = Andrew. LOL
09/10/09
What a fun way to tell a romantic story! Enjoyed it a lot!
What a great piece of writing. You'll place high with this one! Kudos!
Great use of suspense! Loved how it ended!