The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is sooooooooo good! I love how you built with each stage of her life. Such a huge gift God has given you!
Well told! A lifelong odyssey condensed into a very readable format with a strong message.
Excellent!! I could identify through all these stages of life right up through the empty nest...wow. God is our refuge and strength, isn't He? We are created for relationship with Him, and that's why we constantly have this hunger for "something else" other than what just shows up in daily life. Very perceptive and well told. :-D
08/11/05
You never know what you have until it's gone. Good work.
08/13/05
very nicely told... excellent rythm throughout. Nice lesson as well. The grass only seem greener.
08/13/05
Very well done and a reminder to be thankful for what we have.
10/15/05
Hi Kelly. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me via a Private Message please? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
12/05/05
Lovely, beautiful, heartfelt, and so true to life! I could see myself in every phase...and now in my golden years I have found that quiet place in the reading of His words, and the hope for that peaceful, quiet mansion above. Thank you for sharing a lovely essay...And Congratulations.