The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1521 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A fun, lighthearted AND educational romp. I enjoyed this! (I'm wondering if a kid would use the word "penetrating" tho.)
05/29/09
Everyone needs a geeky friend to keep us in line. How funny. Very clever story.
I like the playfulness and friendship shown here. Nice job! Pretty believable dialogue, other than penetrating, although if Matt is hanging with his bud, Eirc long enough, Eric's smarts and language could easilty rub off in time. So, maybe he would use this. In any event I think this was cute and I enjoyed it!
06/03/09
Wow! I absolutely enjoyed this, I love your style of writing!

Thanks - Colin
06/03/09
I loved the final comment about the "lack of sound". I kept waiting for them to go "hey wait, there are EYES glowing in here!"
Heehee! Love those two! The humor was nicely done and not forced at all, making for a good giggle at the end. Nicely done!
I loved the interplay between these two friends and totally believable. Really cute.
06/03/09
I have read LOTS of stories this week (and I do mean LOTS and I'm not even a judge). Your story is waaaaay at the top of my list of favorites. I sure would have loved to know what animal's eyes were glowing, but even that was part of the intrigue. This was a funny, fun read.