The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/09
Love the multiple meanings of the title, and the POV was exceptional. Very engaging.
03/07/09
Very good imagery throughout and descriptive phrases like, "the dusty remnants of the long, lost British Empire"...good writing.
03/07/09
I have read many books and if you don't get me right at first, then i don't read. Very good ! Held my interest and as always, God gets the glory !
03/09/09
Great suspense, and good portrayal of the fear which is gripping so much of the world today. I sometimes wonder just how times angels protect us without our knowledge.
03/10/09
Intense! I held my breath for her.
This is really good.
03/11/09
Written with a screenwriter's eye. A fine example of dramatic writing.

Possibly one tiny typo on what I think was meant to be "reverie".

A story I would often re-read.
03/12/09
Stellar descriptions and emotions made for an engaging and heart-pounding read. Well done! Congratulations on your EC!
03/12/09
This was gripping and what a fantastic ending. Well done on your EC.
03/12/09
Gripping, really loved her thoughts as she hid. Well done with your EC.
03/12/09
Wonderful story, Lynda! Congrats on your EC!
03/13/09
Lynda, congrats on your Editor's Choice!!
03/19/09
Remarkable writing.

Spellbinding account, told with a POV that made the incident vividly real.

03/19/09
Though I'm reading and commenting on them in reverse order, I notice you got 2 ECs in a row!! Kudos.
This had me holding my breath. Absolutely gripping. Praise God for his protection. I often wonder how many times we might have died had God not been in charge. (Well, actually it would only have been once, but you know what I mean :)
Well done. Keep it up!