The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1554 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/09
I remember talking to people in my closet too. Made myself quit some time ago, for fear of being committed. (hehe)
This brought back fond memories.
01/26/09
Very sweet story!
01/26/09
Where do you come up with these wonderful names, "Mrs. Didge". :) I love the way your MC keeps up her humorous thoughts and morale, despite her circumstances and Mrs. D. :) The conversation with the prince was "spell-binding." And I love that she found comfort in the verse from Jeremiah.
01/26/09
What a cool take on the topic...on an imaginary date! Great job.
Delightful!
01/26/09
Excellent--I enjoyed this immensely!
I loved this, having spoken to a few princes myself,though not recently. :-)
You really let us see into the heart of a teen-ager. Great job.
This is such a delightful story. I like it because of the way you handled everything from the dialogue to the very real imaginary friend, who I think resides in most of us.
01/28/09
Super characterization. I really enjoyed this piece! Delightful.
Excellent job with dialogue and very creative point of view.
How original, a fiction story within a fiction story :)Loved this.
This is a very sweet story - you really made your MC come to life! Wonderful job!