The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1508 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/05
Fun days! Thanks for sharing them. Especially enjoyed the visual of the skin ripping seat thing :)
07/20/05
Very comical, and cute visuals of those great slides, including of course the familiar comments. Good writing.
God bless ya, littlelight
07/22/05
I really enjoyed your slide show. Your father was obviously a special man. I wonder how many 'regular adults' are living their lives as changed people because of his ministry. Thanks for sharing these memories.
07/22/05
Slide show: great idea. Loved the creative way way you described the aggressive, gerbil training mosquitoes
Well done.
07/22/05
That was a really creative idea - hope you don't mind if I pinch it some times! Your word pictures were good enough to create the real thing in my mind. Well done!
07/22/05
Girl, you always manage to come up with something great. This was too funny! Loved the concept, it was well written, as always, and made me laugh.
Wonderful job!
Blessings, Lynda
07/22/05
Tee Hee. You got it wrong, though. It's not Northeast, it's Riverside - I saw it the whole way through your story!
What a really fun idea! Loved trying to picture your slides in my mind. Favorite line: "The mosquitoes! They were aggressive--made you wonder if they'd gone through commando training." Nothing worse than gigantic mosquitoes. :-)
07/23/05
Fun, very creative, thanks for posting. Next, slide please. :)
Wonderful! I'm sure this was the youth camp at the 'Rocks'. Great writing that can stir up everyone else's memories.
07/24/05
Wonderful -especially enjoyed the sneaky camp trick with the girls' shower LOL.