The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/04/08
I could just feel that slap of the water, the reality of it all was great. I would have liked one more line about the ravens though but thats just me. great piece thanks for sharring.
09/05/08
I loved this one! Great writing....I love the dramatic inner thoughts with a bit of hyperbole.
09/06/08
You did a wonderful job, especially, with her thoughts. Sounded so realistic! Nicely done. Love the last line, too.
09/08/08
I loved this! I'm so scared of heights and water that you had me literally on the edge of my seat waiting for the outcome :) Great writing!
09/09/08
I LOVE your title! …and I can't believe that you jumped ! :) impressive! …ouch to the bruise and I also love your ending dare (pun intended) :) You've got tons of fun (hyperbole intended) in this!
09/09/08
Wonderful, wonderful voice. Love the bits with the ravens--and the awesome hyperbole. Love this entry!
This is excellent. It's well written and entertaining, too. Great title. Kudos.
09/11/08
Just reading the description of going under the water gave me claustrophobia! No. Way. Not me. Never!
The nice thing about being a reader is wimpy me gets to live vicariously through the characters in the stories! Love the "experience" of jumping off a cliff into deep water that you gave me in this one. ( :
(Please say this is not a first-hand account!)