The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2004 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/26/08
Oh, absolutely fascinating and intriguing. I can't imagine having to experience God's Word this way. This was certainly eye-opening. The code is ingenious.
Very creative. It would be a challenge to learn exactly which tones when with each number, but that's a cool way to do a code.
Very nice! Intriguing and fascinating. Great take on the topic with this tale.
07/30/08
Inspiring! So glad you threw this brick.. what a wonderfully creative use of the phone.. and yet it makes us ponder about what we take for granted.. WELL DONE!
07/30/08
Nice job, Allison! A wonderfully creative piece. I noticed a couple of missing letters here and there - maybe a glitch on your keyboard? That happens to me sometimes. :-)
Great entry. Well done!
07/30/08
Great story. We really do have so much to be grateful for here, don't we?
A great reminder of how easy we have it and how much we take for granted. Think I'll go read my Bible now.
This was a well written reminder of how truly blessed we are in our freedom of religion.
What a creative touch! This is so well done that I'm green with envy! Kudos!
07/30/08
What a great reminder of the freedom we have here and how we need to be praying for our brothers and sisters who don't have that freedom. I love the code. Well done.
Wow! Definitely creative here-and thanks for the link at the bottom. I was glad that she was able to talk and worship without being caught. You had the suspense going there and I liked the ending, best. ^_^
What an interesting and unique offering for this week's topic! I really enjoyed this a lot. I am so thankful to have the freedom to study the Bible freely, and I think it is sad that other countries do not possess that freedom.

Great job with this!
Allison, congratulations on your EC. The story is very intriguing.
08/01/08
Allison,
Congratulations on your EC win! You told a story we all need to know. Thanks!