The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1188 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/08
I admire your willingness to handle such a controversial topic. Your writing is clear and detailed.
07/21/08
A lovely picture of God's people expressing love and mercy. Be careful of telling too much of the story as opposed to showing. The ending was lovely.
07/21/08
I thought this was a lovely example of what OUR jobs are as Christians...to love and not judge. Gentle rebukes, yes, but only with love. Well done.
This had to be hard to write but you did an excellent job. Kudos!
07/21/08
Gripping. I loved this story with all its different emotions: love, fear, hope, joy, grief. Beautiful ending and a good title.
Very nice.Tender writing on a sensitive subject.Gay people are Gods children too, and I think that sometimes they are not viewed in this light, which is tragic. God Bless.
Elizabeth.
07/22/08
Sad story but great ending. We all need to be compassionate. Very nicely done.
Touching story, written with compassion. Wonderful job expressing the myriad emotions. You have a real talent for handling difficult subjects beautifully. :)
I appreciate the message being conveyed in htis story. Tolerance of the person and not of the sin. It just goes to show that those who are lsot can be found, and we should never give up trying to reach out to them.