The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1477 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked your "mama bears" story of how the Lord works things out, even when we have our doubts.
05/16/08
I love your description of the mama bear. This is very true. I am so glad the marriage turned out well.
Laury
05/17/08
I love how this comes full circle - and what a wonderful ending.Enjoyed this.
05/17/08
There are some excellent turns of phrase here – “Jim was a package deal” and “she now bore full-grown fangs and razor-sharp claws” The maternal mother-bear instinct comes across very powerfully – I think that I would be frightened!
Well done. You did a grerat job with the two mother in law relationships, and I love the title!
05/19/08
The title is a perfect choice and the descriptions are great. Wonderful job.
05/19/08
Very good! I've been a mama bear at times, myself, so I could really relate.
Wowsers! This is sharp and to the point and well done.

Crisp and efficient with the word limit, you said much.
The title made me curious and it turned out to be a perfect selection for your work. You describe her in such good detail and with such good phrases that I marvel your abilities. Kudos big time, my friend!
Love the illustration of a "Mama Bear" that's precisely perfect! Great job, especially how it didn't turn out to be horrible in the end, I liked that there was hope, not without some bumps along the way, but it was there. Great job! ^_^