The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1190 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Bee-yoo-tee-ful!!! You brought ttears to my eyes! I hope my husband and I have this kind of love if this ever happens to one of us!
You forgot the tissue warning. A wonderful, tender tale.
02/29/08
I am a blubbering fool! Oh my goodness. This is masterful. Anointed. One of my favorite stories of all time on Faithwriters. Only an exceptional writer could take this scene and make it come alive to a reader in such an emotional way. Encore.
02/29/08
THIS is Bee-yoo-tee-ful! I absolutely LOOOOVE it! Super-duper job on a super-duper story!! (ps--I love the name Gracie!!) :)
02/29/08
Oh my goodness. This is sweet and wonderful. What a picture of love you wrote for all of us. It fits the topic to a "T", and the characters are heart-warming and real. I love this.
02/29/08
Lovely story. Anointed writing!
Laury
03/01/08
Absolutely tender and lovely and poignant, and RIGHT on topic. You painted a masterpiece with your words.
03/01/08
Wonderful story. Great job.
03/03/08
WOWza! Perfectly written and a bullseye on topic. It reads like a movie!
Wonderful story of a warm and loving relationship.
03/06/08
Congratulations on your 2nd place. This is written very well--the tenderness really comes through. Great job with the topic.
WOW and congratulations, this was incredible. I too had ters welling up.
03/07/08
Again, ENCORE! Congratulations on 2nd place!!!! :)
03/07/08
Oh my goodness! What a tug on the heartstrings :) Congratulations on a well-deserved win!
03/07/08
Congratulations, Sandra! What an example of an expression of love from a man to his wife!
Laury