The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1470 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/29/08
I love this. I might look at the rhythm a little bit, but that could have had to do with my screen reader. A beautiful illustration of the topic.
02/29/08
I LOVE a great story put to rhyme. Your message is outstanding and one more Christians need to hear. I hope this has a profound affect on all who read it. Well done.
03/03/08
Well done!
Loved the last line, such a great truthful message here. Keep up the good words.
03/03/08
A great message.I too stumbled a bit on the rythym but otherwise very good.
03/03/08
I like how the "words" included words about everyone and everything else. I don't think she would have heard if you did call. I love how the other friend was just there, doing what needed to be done. Great poem.
03/04/08
I like words with legs. Leggy words indeed.
Words with legs that run to me
when I am in need.

Good job with the topic.
03/04/08
Very well done--rhyme and meter spot on, a super story and an important message.
03/04/08
Great take on the topic and a valuable lesson for sure.
03/05/08
I have lived this - you hit it spot on, and your rhyme and meter are great. This blessed me, Marianne.
You hit the topic straight on, dear Friend, in this delightful poem that shows not only a contrast between who cares and who doesn't but also reveals how a Christian should act. Your rhyme and meter are just right. I loved it.
How well most will be able to relate to this apt poem. Right on topic.
03/07/08
You have such a way with words,dear friend! Your word pictures are vivid in this reader's mind and you manage to get the message across in a lilting dancing format. Another keeper!