The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh, how ungrateful MC was! A great reminder that we are not always thankful as we should be.
02/22/08
Yes, yes... someone needed a short break to reconsider. The judge was a wise man and I smiled at your mention of his eyes twinkle and his mouth twitch while your MC was talking to him. Your title is very clever. I like your light-hearted approach to the topic. Very good work on this!
02/23/08
Absolutely clever and fun and DELIGHTFUL. I just love this. Gave me a chuckle, and a look at my own selfishness.
02/25/08
Wonderful!

When I saw your title, I was all ready to "red ink" you, but now I realize that it was a clever, clever pun, and I LOVE it!
02/26/08
Funny story. You have a great sense of humor.
You have such a sweet way of making a very good point. Well done my friend.
YEAH!!! LOVED this and the judge, how simple if we can step outside and take another look. I feel that we have a placer here!
02/28/08
Congratulations on your EC!!!! Marvelous piece!
Glad I didn't miss this one! Ouch. I liked the prayer at the end, and I'm glad that she was able to 'think it over' and not do something she'd regret later. Nice job and Congrats with your EC. ^_^
02/28/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is very clever, and probably hits home for way too many people. Great illustration of the topic.
Oh, Ann, this is SO good! I was wondering who the "judge" was in this story. Congratulations on your EC!!!!