The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2837 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/13/07
Such beautiful words, and such a great vision of The Church; my only disappointment was that it didn't rhyme. (I just happen to love rhymed poetry...sorry); but it was truly lovely.
12/16/07
Just lovely - the final stanza is especially poignant and moving.
12/16/07
Beautiful verses of analogy to the church being the bride of Christ.
12/19/07
Beautiful poem, and I really enjoyed the assonance and slant rhyme, not often seen in poetry on this site. Great imagery, too.
Beautifully written. The imagery is vivid and lovely. Well done.
12/19/07
Lovely lyrical poem. I enjoyed everything about it.
This gave me goosebumps, just reading it. Very well written. I liked the flow of it and especially the ending. Beautiful! ^_^
Congratulations and thanks for blessing us!
Beautiful poem... Excellent job!
12/20/07
Congratulations on your 1st place entry!
Laury
12/20/07
Congratulations on your 1st place! This is absolutely beautiful.
12/20/07
What a day that will be! Beautifully penned! Congrats on your EC!
12/20/07
Oh Yvonne, this is beautiful. This poem just shimmers and the last stanza is wonderful. Congrats on your EC!
12/21/07
Very nice. Congratulations on the 1st place win.
12/21/07
This is amazing poetry - truly inspired. Congratulations on your win. I agree with the jucges.
***Congrats Yvonne!*** ^_^
Half way through I found myself reading aloud.The words begged to be spoken. This is so beautiful. Congratulations, your win is well deserved. Love, Cat
I love poetry and this is amazingly beautiful, it just flowed. The descriptions were wonderful. Congratulations on your 1st place win. God bless your writing and have a wonderful New Year. Janice
01/09/08
Absolutely beautiful.
01/16/08
Beautiful! Congratulations!
We were out of town when this lovely poem received such well deserved honor. You have written a piece that ushers us into the holy and loving presence of our Lord Himself! Such beautiful images! One of my favorites is the image of the Bride's garment being wool. She is clothed with the very Being of the Lamb! How deep and wonderful! Congratulations!
09/24/08
I love it and anticipate - can see why this is one of your favorite (all except the wool part - scriptural but wool makes me itch, GRIN)