The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1378 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/07
Wow! What an entry! and...What an exit! The writer of this one has a very creative mind, with super characters! Well written, entertaining read and made an excellent point! Enjoyed the read immensely! Good job!
12/15/07
Brilliant - really enjoyed this well written amusing piece. Absolutely Great. Thanks so much.
12/16/07
Cute and clever. Betcha had fun writing this one! You definitely gave me quite the giggle!
12/16/07
Ha! We'd all like to "personalize" our churches sometimes; at least I would! (Maybe not to the extent your MC wanted to, however!) You chose a unique and humorous voice to get your message across to the reader.
12/17/07
This made me laugh, especially toward the end when he wants to keep his tithes for upkeep on the pew he has to buy...and several other places.

I wondered if these two fellows were brothers, just friends...would have liked some clarification there. Other than that--lots of fun and a great, humorous way of making your point.
12/18/07
This was hilarious very fun to read and yet I am forced to consider my own "requirements" I have when choosing a new church.
Great way to get yor message across.
12/19/07
Totally enjoyable. At the same time, true to life. It reflects, if not the actions, the attitude of some people. Nicely done.