The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1456 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/01/07
This is chilling -- and a great description of what is happening in this world, more than we care to admit. Your writing kept me glued to the screen -- what happens next?

Good job with the topic.
Scripture tells us that in the last days there will be miracles so convincing that if it were possible even the elect would be deceived. Could this be a type of one of those? Superb writing and a creative slant on the topic.
This is bold. It's well written, and the tone is great. Much to ponder.
12/06/07
What an awesomely chilling story. I've often thought about some supposed faith-healers in this vein, but never put it into a story. Great work, and congratulations on your placing.
12/06/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is very creative, and very well written.
Congrats on your EC! Well done.
12/07/07
Congratulations on your EC placing. Brilliant take on the topic. Contrasting the enemy's copy-healings by showing how they are done, with the real healings from God. From the very beginning it was obvious taht something was wrong when she chanted. Note, when writing dialogue, should be like this: "Someone might be listening, preacher," he goaded.
ie, connect with commas, not full stops.