The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1446 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/09/07
I loved this! Great pace, compelling story, the dialogue was well done. An amazing work all around.
11/11/07
Great characterizations in your story! It held my interest and kept me reading. I like the title, too. I like that you chose to write this from the other point of view!
11/15/07
What a wonderful story. I like the neighbor's persistance and how the co-worker seemed to know just what would get to open up. My favorite line was that she had only three coffees so far today.
11/15/07
Really good story all around. I love the paragraph where she's "only" had three coffees that day. She's my kind of gal!
11/15/07
Great story! I could feel her frustration and the dialog was right on. It was neat to 'see' this working from the other side of things.
Excellent writing. This story held my attention and kept me captivated. Very, very good!
11/15/07
Very good story. Well written, good dialogue, believable storyline. Great job with the topic.
Excellent story, excellent writing. Captivating. This was much food for thought for me as I saw 2 different ways that the Lord uses witnesses in a person's life - one probably not knowing about the other. Great job.