The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1563 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/07
I was right there, with him. Your descriptiveness is so very vivid and real. I loved it.
11/02/07
This is brilliant writing. Wow!
11/02/07
Ah, I've missed reading this voice. Top notch, smooth, anointed, the reason why I like to read. Excellente!
God bless.
I learned something new...and enjoyed reading your story as well. Great job.
Great story, the scenes and emotions drew me in.
I did not want it to end!
11/03/07
Elegantly bleak writing. Unfair and vengeful. I was waiting for the spiritual application and you did not disappoint.
The title did not disapoint! I loved the 18th century English scene you painted and the characters. This was truly worth the time reading!
This is historical fiction at its best.
Your writing inspires me to learn to write better. You did an awesome job with this story. I felt like I was right there with the MC and walking the slums of London too.
This is one of the best entries I have read in any of the categories. Excellent writing and appreciate the research that is in the piece.
11/06/07
What an amazing, AMAZING sense of place you created. I was really, truly right there. Thanks for the "free trip". Excellent, my friend!
Wonderful voice, wonderful tone. Very well written. Great work.