The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1986 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/07
Very good story--moving, tender, bittersweet.

Your first two paragraphs are past tense, then the rest is present tense. I think the present tense works very well here. FYI: "never mind" is two words.

This is a really, really good story that touched my heart.
10/28/07
This story is filled with strong, vivid emotions and a memorable character.
10/30/07
A very moving piece. Excellent read, thank you :)
This is really beautifully done. I love especially Mekki's words to the MC.
10/30/07
This is absolutely beautiful and stirred my heart in all the right ways...
10/30/07
Sara - this is absolutely lovely and wonderful and moving. You choked me up. Excellent dialog and descriptions and EVERYTHING.
What a beautiful story. What a wonderful friendship. What a blessing your MC has in store. This is really a touching, moving piece with some absolutely tereffic dialogue. Great job!
Very touching story and well told. Thank God for the "Mekki(s)"of the world.
I love this friend....her tender love and kindness to this hurting child of God. Love this story.
What a wonderful friend! Great writing, kept me interested all the way through! Be blessed, He writes through you.
11/04/07
Sara! I'm so behind on reading but wanted to congratulate you on making the top 40---very well deserved. This had such heart I felt like I was in the room watching. Excellent!!!