The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1473 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/07
Perfect title - I could feel the tension here too. This definitely brought me to prayer.
10/27/07
Very effect dialogue to develope the contrast and conflict. Enjoyed this greatly. God bless.
Wow! This story can minister to so many that are in the same situation. As a pastor's wife, we have seen so many come to know Jesus and have a believer's baptism and their families don't understand. Loved how "LOVE" wins out in the end.
10/27/07
Many people will be able to relate to this struggle. Thanks for writing it.
This was an excellently written account for a difficult choice, but an important one in honoring God.
10/29/07
I was really drawn into this story. What a great picture of the scripture that tells us that we must deny all others, take up our cross and follow Him. Incredibly sad in the midst of the story, but hopefully the happy ending will come in a future piece!
This is very well written, especially the beginning. Great job!!
It's a truth Christians in our culture often forget: all who will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. As your story so poignantly illustrates, there is pain when our earthly families reject us, but great joy when we make the right choices in Jesus. Well done.