The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/14/07
Great truths in your writing. Good job.
Such a lovely poem! Simply beautiful in its simplicity. I really enjoyed reading this one.
09/15/07
This is simply beautiful. I loved it.
Wonderful message. I especially liked "You need not be surprised today to know He’s there with you,
To comfort, guide, and help you, too, in everything you do."
09/16/07
This is just lovely - wonderful rhyme, meter, message - everything. I could hear this recited to middle elementary-aged kids.
09/17/07
Utterly simple and sweet, I love the three couplets at the end in particular.
A vey nice poem with so many truths. The ending was wonderful.
09/17/07
What a wonderful walk through His life and what He's done for us!! loved it!
09/17/07
Love this sweet poem. Full of truths that I need to be reminded of sometimes. I really like the end with the promises now and to come!
The surprise that takes so many by surprise is how surprisingly simple it all is. Maybe that is why He asks us to look in childlike wonder.
09/18/07
We become so familiar with Bible truths that we lose the element of awe and surprise. This poem was a wonderful reminder of how incredible God is.
09/18/07
Such a sweet poem, with so much truth. It flowes well and has such a wonderful message. Great job!
Beautiful reminders of God's grace.
09/18/07
Perfect examples of surprise. You've put it together very well! Great work!
Me too! Count me in as an admirer of this poem. I like nothing better than to contemplate our wonderful, surprising Savior.