The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1373 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/31/07
Great job with the dialogue, and the last line was a great kicker.
08/31/07
This is such a realistic story -- and your dialogue was really good. I felt like I was sitting there listening to the two friends talk. Nice job with the topic.
09/02/07
You did a great job of putting your reader in the moment. I could picture the scene very vividly. Great work!
09/02/07
This was wonderful.

Good work.
This is really a wonderful story of God's faithfulness in the most trying times, as well as the security of His promises.
Sadly, this happens in the church just like everywhere else. I've held crying friends before who were going through this very thing. Your writing is excellent. The dialogue is very realistic. GREAT JOB!
Oh man, have I been through this - showing a friend the truth over and over and yet all they see and hear is their fear. It's very frustrating. I think you were spot-on. Great job and good luck!
I thought this was a very beautiful and well written story. It points out some really important truths of God's character.
09/06/07
Wonderful! Every person should have a friend so wise and caring. This is just what we need to do when others are suffering-remind them of God's promises and love them through the trial!
09/06/07
Pam, this is so well written, so believable. Your reader can really get a sense of Lori's fragility and Cheryl's core strength in coming alongside her friend. And the Scripture verse is like "underneath are the everlasting arms," the perfect summary to support the characters in the story.