The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1461 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
VERY, VERY creative!! I like it your entry. You really have confusion figured out. (does that make sense?) :) You even got the proverbial chicken crossing the road in your mix of thoughts. I've often wondered about this sentence..."Why does our culture work so hard to protect trees and birds, but ignores the sanctity of marriage and the safety of unborn babies?" THAT is a good question.
Excellent entry on topic and contains a lot of "food" for thought and action. Good job.
08/24/07
Superb! This is wonderfully creative. One question? You've confused a lot of stuff here to make your point, did you mean to say "pieced" instead of "pieces?" Just checking — it's a minor detail.
08/27/07
I am amazed by the maze of thoughts and feelings displayed in your writing in this article! I like the way you use format, and visuals to make your point. The ending is so calm after the crazy drive the reader takes through the previous sentences, that it makes me want to say, "AAAhhh, rest at last!" It ties your title to the story perfectly. :)
08/30/07
Congratulations! This was deserving of a place this week. I loved it. How clever of you to even use the format for confusion. It was like seeing a visual unfold to explain the work of the author of confusion. Great work!
08/30/07
Stephanie--Congrats on your ribbon!! :)
08/31/07
Congratulations, Stephanie. Besides your second place placing in Advanced, your entry has placed 13th overall. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.