The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 902 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love how Millie learned a lesson about ministry. Isn't it sometimes the way that we don't get the message even when the volume is turned up full blast!
I enjoyed this beautiful story of a woman's eyes being opened to a place of ministry in God's kingdom and of God's grace in healing her angry heart.
08/10/07
Love the title — clever of you! A great story with an important message. As one who struggles with arthritic hands, I was encouraged. Thanks.
We can minister to others until the day we die. Nice story on how God wants everyone to do their part.
08/11/07
What a sweet story! Tears popped out in my eyes as I read the last line. Thanks for making my day! Lovely!
This is so sweet. We all need a ministry. Great job showing her anger leave when she started doing the Lord's work.
We are want to feel needed and you show that so well. Special story and excellent writing.
CONGRATULATIONS on 2nd place. You deserve it!
08/16/07
Congratulations, Bonnie! When I get old, I hope I remember this story and the message it carries!
08/17/07
Clever. Loved the title and the message. Hope everyone remembers this one.
Congrats on the win. Very encouraging piece here.