The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1224 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/07
Wonderful. Beautiful. Wonderfully beautiful! I enjoyed this story so much. The characters are richly described and the ending is happy and positive. Thanks for giving my heart a lift!
07/27/07
A great article, well done, holds interest. You described emotions well. I see a subtle reminder that we should care for the widows and orphans. Thanks for inspiring me today.
07/28/07
Very well written. I'm impressed. Be waiting to see who wrote this. God bless.
I loved the fun line, “Jeremee!” Her pitch and tone were exactly like an umpire’s “stree-ike three” and it held the same result for Jeremy." Then as I read further, I was drawn into the beautiful story. You masterfully brought in some important points and life lessons.
God Bless,
Elizabeth
This is a great story - I could have read more and more....Well done.
Oh this is a winner. What a great coach! I want him to coach my daughter's soccer team. It is true that God gives us all different gifts. I try early on to learn what my kids are good at so I encourage them in this area. This is great writing. Good job.
07/31/07
Oh, I love this! What a precious story. And it fits the topic so well. You did a terrific job of writing -- held my interest from the very beginning. Wonderful.
08/01/07
I love this entry. You did a good job of showing how Jeremy was shielding his sister from the jeers of his peers without actually stating it and weaving her athletic skill not only to show Chad up, but to make Jeremy proud.
08/01/07
So many subtle lessons taught in this piece. Well done.
08/03/07
Congratulations, Sandra. Your entry has placed 33rd overall, and 14th in Level 3. Well Done! The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.