The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully written with right-on descriptions and characterization. Goes to show that constant singing of praise can be a weapon against frustration, boredom,and just anything! Praise and thanks bring about an abundance of life.
07/19/07
Great detail and expert weaving of the lyrics into the story. This felt completely authentic. Wonderful.
07/19/07
A wonderful description of how one centers themselves in His joy during the mundane trials of life. I loved it!
I like Casting Crowns, too~
I'll have that song in my head all afternoon now...Kate~
07/19/07
I love how you wove the song in with the story. Great description and detail showing her happiness stemmed out of her focus. Good reminder for us to focus on God!! Good job!! :D
07/21/07
A beautifully written piece using one of my favorite songs. Great job.
This exeplifies a wonderful way to use a song as a prayer in the midst of a busy life. I love your descriptions.
That song is one of my favorites... I really enjoyed the story of how it has impacted you...
07/23/07
Lovely piece of writing. Who says that the words of a song really don't impact our lives — a message to song-writers and those who sing the songs.
07/23/07
I like the way you describe your ordinary morning in an inspirational way! Very nice story.
I can truly relate to this, because music has such an impact on my life and my outlook. My day goes so much better if I've had my praise music (and caffeine, of course) in the morning! Great job.
I love the way you handled this. It's descriptive and beautiful and I have a feeling the judges are going to look very favorably on this one. Very well done!
Very good reminder that we do need to praise God in the storms of life. You illustrated this point well. Nicely done.
Love your writing style and the way you illustrate how we can bring God and praise into our everyday lives. I especially like this because it is so, so true!
A heartsong indeed. I like how the music helps Daphne throughout the day and how it keeps her going. This is a great tribute to true happiness. Good job. ^_^
I really like Casting Crowns,also. They are great in concert.

Your story is a great reminder of how being happy is choice. We should do things to improve our attitude. Christian music is one great way. Thanks. I enjoyed this.
hehe, I actually found a link to this story on Google when I was looking for the name of that song. I love that song, too!