The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1848 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/07
Lovely allegory. Forgive me, but I think the meter bumped once or twice. Great images and a good message.
05/24/07
I loved the image of clutching clouds. A lovely poem - I found it an easy read and very inspiring.
My favorite lines were:
Our faith is like the tiny seed
That grows in a hostile place.
If our roots are deeply set,
We will not be disgraced.
This was my favorite poem so far.
05/25/07
The snow white blooms of early spring.

I loved that line. Nice job. God bless.
05/25/07
very nice lesson, and an enjoyable read. Good job.
05/26/07
This is great. I loved it. One that has kept my attention to the end. Good work.
05/26/07
A story with depth and beauty. Having a horticultural background, I can relate.
I guess all of us have had "metric hiccups" to varying degrees, but this flowed well regardless.
Beautiful, hopeful poetry.
05/29/07
I like how your poem creates very specific word pictures; I could almost draw the images (if I had the talent to do it!). A charming poem.
05/29/07
Wonderful extended metaphor, like the parable of the seeds set to verse. Beautiful imagery--nice job!
Beautiful metaphor, I really appreciated this picture of our faith. Great job!
Oh, this is lovely, both the imagery and the message. I really liked this, and I mean that.
I like very much the history of the seed told in word pictures, and I also like the way you tied it to your message.
05/30/07
He truly does "restore our joy" thank you for these words of inspiration!
05/30/07
Very nice. Great message full of hope. Good job!
05/30/07
Beautiful allegory. So many wonderful lines.
05/30/07
A nice message.
A wonderful parable from the Bible aptly put to verse - great job.