The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1212 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/07
I like how you tucked in the hope he found in Jesus and how it will eventually reach every shore. Good job.
05/19/07
Well written with a great ending!
Wow! Awesome. Very good pace, good description that flowed so well it was like watching it instead of reading it.
This was a stunner. I judged and it was among my highest rated. Great work.
05/26/07
James, this is absolutely awesome, your writing gift shines, once again!
05/26/07
Excellent. Loved it.
05/26/07
This was creative and very well done. I felt the 3 fingered being was very realistic, not over the top. I felt his emotions: not easily done. Your narrative of the actions and the surroundings was masterful. Perhaps because I'm weak in that area, when people aren't, it stands out to me. I saw one spelling flaw, but, other than that, it was a tremendous Sci-fi entry. God bless!
05/27/07
Well done - a captivating read with great visuals and details. Congratulations!
Beautiful! I knew what the box was right away, and enjoyed watching the story play out. Well done.
Excellent job, excellent prose. You had a lot of things to describe without becoming cumbersome and really succeeded.

And your story raises an issue that has always interested me - if there are beings on other planets, have they had the 'God Experience'? If so, why? If not, why not?

Great job, James, and congrats on placing 15th overall!
05/27/07
I really liked the ending. (Hadn't read it last week because the title didn't really grab me, sorry.) Congrats on doing so well on the top 40/15 lists (always a treat)!