The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1899 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/07
This was really beautiful, and inspired me to find that secret place for myself again. Thank you.
Sweet communion in the "prayer closet". How wonderful and encouraging it is.
05/07/07
I wonder if this is who I think it is :) Regardless, this is absolutely magical and holy. It sent chills up my spine. I smell a winner (LOL though I'm rarely good at guessing them!).
05/07/07
WOW Wowow! So beautiful!!! That just so beautifully describes what our time with the Lord should be like and can be like every time! a favourite of mine for sure!
05/08/07
Love the concept of the "weary feet" contrasted with the "spirit-lifted feet" after the worship time. Wonderful touch.
Beautiful and inspiring... how precious is our time with Him. Blessings, Cheri
05/08/07
Beautifully wondrous is His majesty which calls us to Him in intimate communion -- the experience you've described so well. Isn't He wonderful?
05/09/07
Soooo good! I was there with you and when you said your hands never seem to reach high enough I found someone like myself. Worship. It's so important! Thank you.
Can there ever be any place better than what you've described here. Wonderful job, great devotional - thank-you for sharing your heart.
05/10/07
You painted a perfect picture of entering His thorne room, where we find His mercy and His grace. Thank you for this reminder of the importance of time alone with Him!
05/19/07
A beautiful devotional that brings us to our knees like an innocent child. I needed this, and I thank you for the offering you have given to my heart on this, God's Holy Sabbath Day. God Bless.
01/29/08
Sally, I'd love to use this piece for the Front Page Showcase for the week of Feb. 11. Look for it on the FW home page!
02/13/08
These is so much to consider in this beautifully written piece. Congrats on being the FW Frontpage Showcase author with this.
02/14/08
WOW
that is awesome. Makes me want to lock the office door, go home, go into my room and worship!!
Had a rough day so that was truly a reminder of how God loves us coming to Him anytime!
Thank you
Lisa Smith
02/18/08
Just lovely, Sally. I wonder whose I thought this was back in May? LOL Definitely fitting for the front page. Congrats :)