The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2234 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/07
This is exceptional! I was drawn in, I thought you made logging on to a forum a very active experience with your descriptions and the message was powerful. I loved this!
05/06/07
Your story shows that even when we think we're not making a difference with our ministry to others, we may actually be doing a lot to encourage and bring hope to them! Thank you for sharing this! :)
05/06/07
Excellent visualization. The story drew me in right from the start, and the message ... ah, the message! We may never know who reaps the harvest of all the seeds we scatter in the wind. But somewhere, someone does.
Heartwarming, and so encouraging. Nothing like the power of prayer. And nothing greater in God than a prayer warrior. Good job.
05/08/07
What a cool story! Does a prayer forum like that for teens really exist? If not, maybe you could start one...
Wow! This was sensational. We never really know what impact we may be having on the lives of other people. It's all in His hands. Thank God for prayerDivas and for godly mothers. Blessings, Cheri
I stumbled over a few things at the beginning, but then you sucked me in and captivated me. Well done. Good example of the times we feel like we're trying and praying so hard, but the results aren't so clear.
05/09/07
Wow -- wonderful devotion. What a great illustration for the power of prayer. Very nicely written -- easy to read and captivating from the beginning. Good job.
05/09/07
I especially liked the first half of this. The hope is palpable(?)
05/09/07
Great story!
You've shown how powerful one's call (ministry) can be on their lives and how influencial it can be as well. I especially liked the contemporary setting in which you were able to present this devotional. Thank-you for sharing.
Wow... This certainly fits the "inspriational" genre... It is inspiring to be reminded again that God is using me when I follow Him, even when I don't see the fruit...
05/09/07
Definitely neat - I love hearing this from all the different perspectives, and the "summary" at the end. Just awesome, Sara.
05/09/07
Enjoyed this. It was creative and easy to read.
05/09/07
Wow! I love how you told the girl's stories and then brought in Mira--it was very, very effective. Hearing their thoughts as they logged on made me want to say to Mira, 'Don't give up!' What a great package for a great truth and lesson. Excellent job!
"Write your purpose on her heart." What lovely word carpentry. This is a very poignant piece and I hope you are amply rewarded for it when the "awards" are passed out. I liked the word "PrayerDivas" too. It was new to me. I'm glad I read this piece.
05/10/07
Mastercrafting at its finest! May we all stay strong in Him!