The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1746 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/07
Good take on the subject. Great title too as all of us are penniless when it comes to buying the things that really matter! Good job.
03/08/07
So beautifully written and so true! Loved this poet's take on the topic of shopping. It reached down and tugged at my heart strings...and touched my innermost soul. Thank you!
Beautiful flowing poem-so true! I really was touched by this. Nice work! God bless your talent!:0)
Very, very nice. Good meter and rhyme and a great message. Well done.
03/11/07
This flowed beautifully - and had such a wonderful, wonderfully shared, message. Perfect title too. Great job!
03/11/07
Nice rhyme, nice meter, good creativity, good message. It's the total package!
Really loved this. Well constructed. What a message!
Amen!

Good rhythm and meter. The best message. Really enjoyed the part about Salvation's Store.
03/13/07
Wonderful, this would make a great cover for a church bulletin!
If only more could understand this simple message you have spelled out so beautifully. Thank you for sharing!
03/15/07
Great way to apply the topic. I especially liked the 5th stanza, but the entire poem was very nicely done.
Verna, this is lovely and so perfect for this time of Lent with Easter coming soon! Your rhythm was lilting and true all the way through, and the rhyming was so pleasing. Best of all, the message is the real Heart of the gospel. Amen!