The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1913 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/18/07
A sweet, simple story with the words to match. Short and sweet. It draws the reader in to relax, sit a spell and breathe it all in.
02/19/07
How lovely--I can just picture that little cross, and I feel as if I know Alma.

A possibility: write the little epilog all in present tense, to give it more immediacy.

I just love reading about the ways that even the smallest things can touch people's lives.
02/19/07
A craft and a ministry. A very nice story, I enjoyed this!
I saw a small message here. One ministry encourages others to find some way to minister. How true.
This is a short clip describing the bigness of God's love working through people in little ways. Nice job!
I enjoyed this article. It's about caring, which is so wonderful, especially when one is on the receiving end. Also, the white cross struck home, as there is a wonderful lady in our congregation who makes a white cross for every new member. Wonderful article.
Jeanette
02/21/07
One good turn leads to another - love the simple, profound message of this, told in a lovely way.
02/21/07
I enjoyed reading this warm little story!
02/22/07
I could feel Alba's love. What a treasure.
02/22/07
A wonderful mixture of craft time and ministering to others. The sentence where you mentioned she prayed for each individual while she worked on their cross warmed my heart. Great job! Blessings, Jo
02/22/07
SOme stories transport me to a place, you led me to a heart. Yup, you're still one of my favorites. Excellent job. God bless.