The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2169 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/14/06
Wow! I really loved this but when I read the afterword I was blown away. Amazing testimony, excellent writing.
12/15/06
I hope you have plans to try to publish this, after its appearance in the Book here.
Super job. Writing Extroadinaire. Great, moving, anointed testimony. God bless.
12/15/06
This is the kind of story that Guideposts likes to print. Hopefully you will get into the top ten so that your query letter will not be overlooked.
12/16/06
Love the epilogue.
The last line is perfect for this wonderful true story.
12/16/06
Wow that was amazing! I loved the ending, like a surprise ending,you thought it ended good, and it ends BETTER twice! Beautiful work.... Human or angel, I hope to meet Lilly in heaven!

~Crystal~
Totally awesome! The afterword hit me like a bomb!! This is well-told and a true tribute to an unsung heroine used by God to protect your very life. WOW!
12/18/06
What a wonderful story! I love how beautifully it fits the topic. Yes, this story needs to be published.
12/19/06
Oooh, that last line gave me shivers! Love it!
12/19/06
Your epilogue was the crowning touch to a great story that has a poignant message for our young women of today.

Great atmosphere, dialogue and emotion. Loved your story!

I love this article. I was so drawn in I forgot I was reading. Excellent writing, and a beautiful story with an OH SO happy ending.
12/20/06
Great story. I think it was the epilogue that makes it seem real. Good job showing a difficult decision in any young mothers life.
12/20/06
Wow! Goosebumps galore! This is amazing and I really loved it. Thanks so much for sharing it.
12/20/06
Yes! And I like how your title ties in to your ending. My husband is adopted. He could very easily have been aborted too back in the late 60's. I thank God for stories like yours that let people know there are MUCH better options then those the world offers! Great job!
12/21/06
Just amazingly crafted. A true masterpiece, Lynda! I like absolutely positively everything about this.
Wow, Lynda! Way to pack a punch with your ending. This was an extraordinary testimony that needs to be published more widely. Congratulations on your well deserved win.