The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1716 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very POWERFUL story, and written with MUCH FEELING.... This story would leave "footprints" in the souls of men and women who get to read it. LOVED IT! A++++
04/11/05
I agree with Dixie - Touching, engaging - superb!
04/11/05
It asks the question, "What will we do for the Kingdom with the time given." Well done!
04/11/05
Ohhh - you've got me all teary eyed! Good writing - great story! And I loved the ending!
Teary eyes and chills here... just goes to show how you should never underestimate the impact you can have on any person you meet. Very well written and thank you for sharing this entry.
04/11/05
Bravo! This was a wonderful piece - very touching, yet packed a powerful punch.
Excellent writing, great take on "friendship."
Blessings, Lynda
04/13/05
WOW! Great story--a joy to read and a great message that melts my heart. I can't wait to meet Harry on the other side! :)
04/13/05
What a beautiful story! It inspires me to share my faith, as Harry did. Thank you.
04/13/05
Wonderful story! I'll bet she wasn't the only person he had impacted in his quiet manner. I have to wonder what kind of impact I'm making. This story does that to you. It makes you think about eternal values. Thanks. You must already know how talented you are.
04/15/05
Your God-given gift for writing is highlighted magnificently in this bittersweet reality. Oh, to have more Harrys out there. "Lord, point me to a Fran that is in need of You." Again, powerfully scribed!!
Beautiful entry. Loved every line.
04/15/05
An excellent piece of wordsmithing. A wonderful story wonderfully told.
04/16/05
Touching piece. Very good. :-)
04/19/05
Lori, you are a fairly regular name appearing in our winners' list - and deservedly so. Well done on this excellent win - 2nd place in the Level 2 Challenge and 2nd place in the Editors' Choice. Congratulations! With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
04/20/05
What a great story! I loved reading this. Fantastic job.
11/04/05
How truly touching! A story isn't good unless I cry...and I wept, and wept and wept. Beautiful!