The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1768 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/25/06
A brilliant essay on how to follow God's directions. Very creative! An enjoyable read and written very well. I liked this very much. Good Job.
11/28/06
Great article! I love the imagery and also the subject matter...it is a piece that can be used for teenagers and adults. Well done!!
11/28/06
Nice teaching lesson here. I agree it can be used as a message for teenagers and for adults as well. Well written and very clear.
11/28/06
One of the most creative entries this week. I love it!
11/28/06
Great title too. Good stuff
Oh, I really like this!
It has such a good lesson, and is so well written, too.
11/29/06
That was really cool how you intermingled God's directions and thoughts to us as His children with the story of a mother telling her child how life works (driving particularly). God bless you.
11/29/06
Such wonderful scenes and words of wisdom, Shari! And the perfect title. So much to learn here.
Great title! What an eye-opening piece. This is a great reminder of how we are versus how we really should try to be. Good job!
11/30/06
Very well done and very true! A good reminder to all of us. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing it.
11/30/06
Excellent entry, Shari! I know why it placed high. It's a great piece! Congratulations from one of the judges. :)