The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3371 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/27/06
I don't know if Abigail is fictional or a real person, but this is a wonderful tribute to selfless service and love. Thanks.
10/29/06
This poem just flowed. Your rhythm and rhyme were near perfect. It did not distract at all from your message. Terrific job.
10/29/06
Aw yes, this is a poem that stands on its own; perfection is not the issue, but the sorry in the verses sold it all. Thank you.
10/29/06
Wonderful, Jan! You're as gifted at poetry as you are at prose.
Excellent meter and rhyme. I like the way this started, and I love how it ended. Good work.
10/30/06
Excellent poem! So glad I read it! Its rhythm soothed me but I came away with appreciation for this special saint.
10/30/06
I don't know what else to say outside of what has been said already. Keep up the great work.
10/30/06
I really liked this. Great meter and flow, as other have said. I loved the message also. Great work. :)
10/30/06
Simply outstanding!
I think you really caught the heart of the theme with this poem. One of Dav's Fav's this week. (Hey? Didnt you didn't get a DAVEY last week?) I think maybe we are going to have to tier the DAVEYs if you keep winning!
This was beautiful! Excellent job, I actually read it all the way through (I tend to skip long poetry)it was very touching.
11/01/06
Perfect ...
Your rhyme and meter are impeccable, as is your message. Great job!
I agree! This is excellent!