The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1878 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/06
Oh, lovely! Absolutely lovely.

"...she surrendered every part of her shadow to the shadow of the cross...

One of my favorite phrases this week.
08/26/06
Yes! In the shadow of the steeple their are lost and lonely people. I pray that I am never one who says or implies "run along".
08/28/06
I like the story and the way Hannah moved away from the usher (the Christian) towards the Cross and raised her hands towards it. That in itself spoke eloquently to me.
08/28/06
Perfect! Just perfect. I was with her in the shadow. I love your work.
From beginging to end I was captivated!
Loved the identification w/ the shadow of the cross....lovely! I felt myself sink into another dimension with her. :-)
WOW! This was sooo enjoyable...I'm betting this is a winner!
08/29/06
Wow! Wow! Wow! How beautiful! Exceptional in every way! Awesome! :)
08/29/06
Your description of her home is absolutely SUPERB - the details so real and vivid - and the rest, well - AMAZING. This is just amazing. Love the ending.
08/30/06
This was great in every way, and I wouldn't have you change a thing about it!
08/30/06
A great story! The writing is tremendous. I would love to list examples of my favorites, but there are so many. This was exceptionally well done.
Your descriptions really brought Hannah to life. Beautiful story. Congrats on your win!
Congratulations on your win, Ann. Very well deserved. My heart was squeezed tight for Hannah and her life. Thank you for writing the reality of God in her circumstance. Well done.
Oh my,What can be said of such a wonderful masterpiece---surely you are gifted!!!!!