The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1080 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/31/06
Boy, did this resonate with me. You captured this so perfectly. I'm right there sinning and singing with you. Thanks so much for sharing this.
08/01/06
Your beginning kept the action going very nicely. Your message was great though you might want to do some spacing on it for better readability. I think this would be a good devotional.
08/01/06
Great title--catchy, and it totally captures the essense of the piece.
08/01/06
I liked the contrast between the "old you" and the "New you." Great title - and a story I could definitely relate to!
08/02/06
I had to laugh a little at the way you became defensive with your husband, and yet it is very sad that many people don't recognize sin. You're right, it is a long walk: one that lasts a lifetime. Good job.
08/08/06
I have a feeling you have a lot more to write about...look forward to that!
Yes we sin, but if we think back, to all those years ago, we have come along way. We still do many things wrong, (especially the way we treat hubby and children) but we care that we do, and want to change that - those years we didn't care. If God didn't find us - we would still be living ignorant terrible lifes. How great is our God.
This is a great piece and well written. You learned one of life's great lessons...so many Christians are still learning what you have been taught..or have never gotten past the sinning part and recognizing that it is a learning lesson and thus the never ending circle of defeat...good work!