The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1585 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/06
Nice one. You wrote the uncertainty well, I thought, and, at the end, the decision could have gone either way and not disturbed me. Peace indeed.
06/09/06
Oh wow--I went through this exact thing about a year and a half ago, and you really captured EXACTLY what it feels like. I love your details--the cold hard room, the laughter in the hall--you put us right there with you (so cover up a little bit, there you go).

I almost think you could have ended without the last few sentences: end it with "I am not alone" in contrast with the end of your first paragraph.

Excellent writing!
06/10/06
A beautiful way to show the topic of Peace...I loved it! Jesus, as solid as a rock and as solid as the wall that held you up when you were faint. Nicely done.
06/10/06
. . .and don't we just go through this almost everyday on some level. I sure needed to read this now! Thanks!
An excellent read!

Blessings,
Trina
Good job. You created the uncertainty and fear so clearly. I really liked it.
06/14/06
Wonderful job. I can feel the fear and worry that you were portraying here.
06/14/06
This is brilliantly written! Personal, emotional and with a wonderful message. My only criticism is that the 2nd paragraph is about "last week" but it's still written in present tense. Overall, great work!
06/14/06
Well written! You captured in the inner peace that only comes from Him.