The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/06
Great! Really creatively done. I enjoyed it a lot.
05/30/06
Creative, fresh writing. You hooked me and drew me into your upside down look at "joy." Technically excellent as well. Thank you for an enjoyable reading!
05/30/06
This is super!!! I wish I'd found it earlier--you've done a wonderful job here, and I really enjoyed your writer's voice.
05/30/06
Nicely written, but it seems as if "vanity" was a problem of hers ("She looks beautiful and she knows it, but she still needs to hear it.") I think I would have said something about "she is satisfied with her appearance," so as not to seem vain. Overall, I like this - it's the inner beauty that is important.
This is a really creative twist on the subject. Well written. Good job.
06/01/06
Hey Cat! Congrates on your peice. It is really amazing. I told you that you were improving! Keep up the good work. One more of these and you'll be up in the advanced level!
06/01/06
Hey Cat! Congrates on your peice. It is really amazing. I told you that you were improving! Keep up the good work. One more of these and you'll be up in the advanced level!
06/02/06
Congratulations! I'm glad to see your creativity recognized. God bless.