The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1455 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/23/06
Good advice. Thank you!
01/23/06
Very interesting! I will have to keep this in mind when I sit down to write. I never of S.T.A.R.T. like that so when I write I will do just that.
01/24/06
What a S.T.A.R.T ,i HAVE TAKEN IT ALL, from A-T.
Before I write any thing, I will S.T.A.R.T
01/24/06
Where was this great advice when I needed it? I "Stared", I "Thought", I "Agonized", I "Ruminated" and eventually I "Terminated" the process and Threw in the Towel! 21 stories up you will find this Writer's pitiful defeat! If only I had known and tried your brilliant strategy! Great Job!
I'll try it next time...
01/25/06
Short, simple & to the point!
01/25/06
Nice acronym, and well explained. Thanks!
01/27/06
Nice 'how-to.' Anagrams do help us to remember and this is something we all need to do. Thanks!
01/27/06
Can I print this out and hang by my PC? This is a wonderful reminder!
01/27/06
Wow! I L.O.V.E.D. this! The symphony part was my favorite. Beautiful imagery! This is an inspiration. Thank you.
01/27/06
Five great steps, succinctly described. (Had to giggle at Marilyn's interpretation, though.)Yeggy
01/27/06
I'm so encouraged! These are all jewels, but I was especially touched by R. I like Shari's idea of printing this and rereading often. Excellent!
01/27/06
Great advice. Clever idea. Well done.
I enjoyed reading this (and the comments also - LOL). Well done.
These words were truely ment for those of us who struggle to get on paper the ideas that God has given us. We sometimes forget that it was through Him our inspiration to write came to us and try to take over when we should let Him lead.
Great advice and so well organized in this appealing piece!