The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 305 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/19
This was a powerfully enriching story that had a great message.
Thank you for this, and for the timely reminder of where our "true home" really is.

Blessings~
A very thought-provoking piece. I'll be thinking about this for awhile. That's a good sign of a well thought out piece of writing.
02/15/19
I saw where this was going from the start-interesting concept! To me, you had more than enough examples of how we tend to forget that heaven is our real home. But all were true!
02/17/19
I was reminded not to forget where my true home is. I enjoyed your take on his week's topic.

There was one time you used the present tense instead of the past tense.

Well done.
02/17/19
I was reminded not to forget where my true home is. I enjoyed your take on his week's topic.

There was one time you used the present tense instead of the past tense.

Well done.
This is an interesting lesson. You do a nice job of matching it with the Bible stories. Your first line is a passive sentence. I'd urge you to use as many active ones as possible. Also, I know you wanted the orphan to represent several people, but I think it might've helped me connect more if he had a name. You have a great clear message and nailed the topic.
02/21/19
Great analogy. For many of us, our lives can become that comfortable place that lessens our focus on Heaven. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your HC.