The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 353 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I have had to ask God to help me start over. Yet as the Scriptures say, "His compassions fail not; they are new each morning. Great is Thy faithfulness." Thank you for the share. It was a bang up job!
01/24/19
Thank you for the encouragement through your words. You remind us how God enjoys being with us.
01/25/19
This was short and sweet. I like the sentence about walking in circles- so true!
You have made a good start in writing about walking with the Lord. May His Spirit teach and inspire you along this writing path.
01/28/19
You have latched onto a good idea for a devotional, with a comparison of our physical walk with our spiritual one.
May I suggest a few tips, though as you start your writing.
"Some people walk for exercise. Some people run for fun." These are both statements, but this is where your imagination should take flight. How are people walking for exercise? Try to picture them, and then describe the scene: The young man takes his dog for a brisk walk; the housewife deliberately strides it out in the shopping mall; the elderly man walks sets a goal of walking around the block each day --- whatever comes into your mind. Get the picture there and then try to paint it in words.
You obviously have the desire to reach and challenge. I'd encourage you to keep going.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.