The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 561 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is truly a delightful and inspired read. The sense of humor sprinkled through kept a constant smile on my face , along with many hearty chuckles.

My main red ink would be if you use taglines stick to traditional ones instead of she thunders or hisses. It is quite difficult to speak while doing these things. Instead show what thunders looks like: Mrs. Hollaway's vein in her neck pulsated."Evelyn!"
The other thing to be aware is the first paragraph is in past tense, but could easily be fixed to match the present you did in the rest.

Writing in the present tense is quite difficult, but overall, you managed well. I thought your take on topic was quite brilliant. I loved the many conflicts and the ending was divine. This is one of my favorites thud far this week. Great job.
03/18/17
Absolutely delightful. Great job. Yes, you had some things that needed tweaking, but all in all it was a wonderful read. Great hook, kept me interested, flowed well and ended well. A winner in my book. Just reread your work more before submitting, take your feedbacks to heart, like the tags and tense and improve. I will definitely be looking for more of your work. God bless.
03/18/17
As the previous comment were very helpful, I just want to say how much I enjoyed it. You kept my interest and it was a great message. I am also drinking my smoothie now it has been good for my health and was curious what was in her smoothie!
Great job.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.