The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 534 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/15/16
I loved your take on the topic and the message it conveyed. This was powerful in all aspects.

Well done.

Blessings~
04/17/16
This is very true. The pressure comes from other people's expectations, and sometimes even from our own imaginations of what others expect from us.
Thank you for sharing. I think I will share this on Facebook.
This is a nice essay on the social personalities. I've learned God made me a certain way for a reason. I'd love to see you expand on it even more, maybe even giving examples or characters who fit both the introvert and the extrovert. Nice message and you definitely wrote on topic.
04/20/16
An easy read with a unique take on the subject. The message of the article was well conceived and written.
04/21/16
I also agree that God made man with different personalities. Like the different parts of the body, we could not function if everyone was a lung or a heart.
04/21/16
Congratulations, Larry, for placing Highly commendable in the Intermediate division.

I love reading your comments.
04/21/16
Congrats!

Blessings~
I have always loved the metaphor of the Potter and the clay. This is a great reminder to be content with who God has made us to be.