The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 537 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/11/15


I often stop in awe at spider webs and their inexplicable beauty! I've witnessed this so many times and each time I'm as amazed as the last time. I think spider webs are amazing.

Inspiring and uplifting story, thank you!

God bless~
12/11/15
Simply put: beautiful, descriptive writing. Very sweet.
12/11/15
I really like your title. It had me piqued as to what the story might be about.

Spider webs wasn't what I was thinking so it was a very nice surprise. They are beautiful indeed!



12/13/15
This was a creative use of the topic. Spider webs are truly beautiful. The story weaved in spiders in an interesting way.
12/14/15
I like the way you spun your web of poetic rendition in prose to give us a beautiful picture of spider migration. It was just lovely to read.
12/16/15
Nicely written and wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing.
12/18/15
Congratulations on placing 3rd in Intermediate and 13th place overall!

I really liked your superb descriptions.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 11 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
12/18/15
Sorry, I meant 11th overall! It was really amazing how many writers in the intermediate division placed so highly in the overall ratings. This just shows the upcoming talent.

I can't wait to read more of your writing, John.