The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1613 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/15
Wow! What a display of God's caring. Enjoyed this well-written piece.
This is absolutely beautiful Bea and so very well deserving of its EC win. It may not be true but oit could so easily be - we have the same God who prompted the ravens for Elijah, the large fish for Jonah, the dove for Noah - so why not?! Wonderful writing. Well done.
08/27/15
WOW! What a riveting story. I was holding my breath for most of it. Beautifully written and well deserving of its EC placing. Congratulations!
08/27/15
Congratulations on your 5th place EC award, Bea.

God's creation works in strange and mysterious ways.
08/28/15
Oh... beautiful and encouraging! God sends angels in many forms.
Wow, this story is stunning. I could easily see it develop into a movie. I'm so happy for you my friend! Your skills have grown and it's been a blessing watching your development into a true genius author. Congratulations and the happiest of Happy Dances!
08/28/15
Beautiful story!!! Congrats on the EC win, it was well deserved!
08/29/15
Congratulations, Bea, on your EC for this story. I enjoyed the dolphins' part in keeping the MCs alive. Well done.
08/31/15
You put me right in their moment, treading water, the fear that arose when they saw the sharks and then the dolphins, and then awaiting rescue. I loved their thankfulness throughout, despite harrowing circumstances. This is excellent. Congrats, Bea, on your well-deserved Editor's Choice!
09/03/15
Excellent work Bea!

Congrats!

God bless~
This was dolphinately an enjoyable tale. It reminds me never to put God in a box. His omnipotence can most certainly utilize any of His creation to accomplish his purposes. Should you have time and inclination, you might enjoy my story "If Two Agree."