The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 497 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/18/14
This was some story...It touched my heart and brought a tear to my eye. Excellent job.

I was so happy to see that she accepted the love at the end, and received the inner peace that only grace and love could deliver.

God bless~
09/22/14
A well told story of an all too common relational problem. This was a tear-jerker as love and grace broke through with healing. great job on the topic.
09/23/14
I enjoyed your story! Your use of descriptive phrases such as, "crisp white envelope", small, gossipy town", or "gravely path", to note a few...reflect your writing ability. Great job!
Okay, you've convicted me to stop wearing mascara and eye liner while reading these stories. My dad adopted me and my sis after Daddy died at thirty-six. We were fortunate for we knew Dad as my sis's Godfather and our rescuer from our Daddy when he drank . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi
09/25/14
Congrats!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 26 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.