The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1395 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/07/13
Wow - what a dream come true for you with Disney Land! How wonderful.

I enjoyed your sentimental journey and I thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. I loved your closing about flying home to Jesus! Fabulous work, it touched my heart.

God bless you~
11/08/13
Great story! And very touching. Nice job (and thanks for sharing).
I am interested in the fifties and found your piece enjoyable.
A nice "real life" story. Only one person could have written it.

I like how you turned it toward heaven.

It was well arrange and had enough detail to make it interesting.

Write some more.
11/10/13
Oh, I did enjoy this tale. Sometimes I long to turn back the clock to revisit those simple days of the 50's and 60's. I love all the detail and your enthusiasm for life. And I love the ending that is still to come. Great job.
11/10/13
I knew we were soul sisters! I too, operated an IBM keypunch machine (remember the sound of those cards crunching out?)back in the sixties and seventies, but I never got to work at a glorious place such as Disneyland! This is delightful and fun filled and I do love your style of writing. Blessings!
11/11/13
I really like how you made the connection to our "real" home in heaven.
11/11/13
Nice job. I've never been to any of the Disney parks, and I still want to go one day!
11/13/13
Love this story! My wife and I are season pass holders and we live a ten hour drive away. Her perfect dream job is to be a nurse at Disneyland:) Good writing!
11/14/13
Congratulations!

God bless~